Monday, November 29, 2004

The Weekend

Hey there all.
I haven't written in a while because blogger was being mean to me. Don't you just hate that!
Well on saturday I went to a kitchen tea. They are such fun things... I feel sorry for boys cuz they miss out on them... but then I'm sure they aren't that interested in opening lots of presents and playing games which involve kitchen utensils. One thing we had to do was make up advice for the girl getting married... my favourite piece of advice was:
"In the kitchen, you can't go wrong with Canton."
Thats something for all of us to remember. kekeke.
I also had my orchestra concert on Sunday. That was fun. The wind ensemble played the theme from Austin Powers. Our school band should play that. It sounds really good on the brass. Auditions for the orchestras is on 1st Dec for strings and 8th for woodwinds and brass. So if you are interested ask me about it. It's a kick orchestra (western youth orchestra).
I worked today. It's getting hotter and hotter. But I think I finally have the hang of it. But I'm not quite sure about the family feasts and 21 piece bucket (it's hard cuz you have to count and pick special pieces at the same time).
Tomorrow it's supposed to be 42°C. I hope I'm not working... I don't think I am. I want to go to the shops to buy last minute schoolies stuff... like swimmers and face wash. OOOO it's exciting! Can't wait!
from Car-O-Line
p.s: try KFC's new dessert... it's yummy!

No comments: