Thursday, November 18, 2004

Stuff that happened today... ooo the Apprentice

I'm busy busy now.
Worked today. That was ok. Getting to know the people now. One problem is that I don't really eat at KFC so I'm trying to remember how many pieces of chicken to put in what box and what type of chicken to use. It's quite confusing.
Then when I got home I was stinking hot and had a headache cuz it was hot. Then mum got all pissy at me because I hadn't organised the music for my accompanist (I got an accompanist!). So I quickly called my contacts and got the music. So mum just kept quiet after that.
Then I taught violin and it was so damn hot! So we had to move to under the fan. Once that was over I watched Kath and Kim... very funny (as usual) and now I'm watching the apprentice.
So I'm a lil preoccupied at the moment. Cya!
from Car-O-Line
p.s: hmmm can't think of anything... too preoccupied

No comments: