Friday, November 12, 2004

Blah blah stuff

There is a big chance that I wont be writing here that much now. Yesterday I went out with Hazel and I bought this really cool diary. It was only 15 bucks! And it was like my dream diary: Hard cover with padding, handmade, bamboo paper. Oooo it's so exciting. I have to finish my other diary now so I can write in my new one.
I signed out of school today. Kinda weird.... still don't know what to do now hahahaha. Hmmm how do I explain the feeling.... it was..... weird. Lol! (I just repeated myself... opps!)
I had KFC orientation today. It was very boring... and the pants are so high! argh! Meh I don't wanna write. Tomorrow I have a bbq with the family and then going to silvia's 17th. It's weird going to a 17th when everyone is having 18ths. Geez lil silvy is so young.
From Car-O-Line
p.s: we aren't going to have a proper bbq... its more like a picnic with asian food.... so much asian food!

No comments: