Monday, November 15, 2004

Bumming and GAHing

Haven't written here in a while. Here's what has been going on:
Silvia's party - it was kinda weird going to a 17th birthday party when everyone has been turning 18. It was fun though. We danced alot. Silvy has a very comfortable desk chair. And her room is pink! Jen would be jealous. The food was very nice as well. Some amusing things were the music that some of the guys listened to which sounded like the landing on the moon. Also funny was everyone bagging out Maddie about falling into Deborah's pool drunk. We also played chinese whispers for about an hour. Lots of comments about Alistair and Bob. Also amusing was Alistair, Bob and Sanura pushing the air up (you get me?).
I got home at 12.35 so that was ok-ish. Fell asleep straight away.... geez that was a long day (violin lesson at 8am, tutoring at 9.30, picnic from 11-5 and then Silvy's party.) Oh well... I'M ALIVE!
Who watched Singapore idol? That's right... Singapore idol (on the net). I watched at my friends house. It was the one where there were 4 people were left. Guess what the theme was... chinese pop! Yes it was funny... one of the judges names is dick lee.
Today I bummed at home. Sent off my questionaire for BmusBEd at UNSW. I got a big feeling that I'm not going to get in since my audition is not this thursday but next thursday. So I have to practice heaps and heaps. GAH!
from Car-O-Line
p.s: I don't even have an accompanist yet... does anyone know a good one?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

huyyo car-o-line :D!!!!! *hugs*

did you play the version of chinese whispers that we played before our musik exam???? :P LOL what was it?? something about a monkey and a pee pee???? O_O :) i hope you're well, sounds like ur having fun! and i didn't know u wanted to become a musik teacher. :) OH I WILL MISS OUR MUSIK CLASSES SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! oh and all ur funnies... we will have to hang out at uni :P then we can have more funnies!!!! xox