Saturday, November 06, 2004

events...

Last night I went to Alistair's surprise party at Bob's house. It was pretty good. Soccer was fun... just wished that I wore jeans and proper shoes! hahaha.... I have this phobia of splitting my toenails kicking a soccer ball. Luckily that didn't happen!
So what else happened? Well there were like 40 packets of chips to start off with (large packets of chips) and I was like... "we are just eating chips?" So I ate quite a lot of chips. I also got major sugar boost from the soft drinks which is why I played soccer in thongs. Then later on in the night.... 20 pizzas arrived... I was like "I'm stuffed already!" But there was still a lil room. Kekeke.
Highlights was seeing Sarah do air guitar to bad music and Silvia miming the bad music (visual image stuck in my head... SO FUNNY!!!). I also enjoyed stealing the camera off Bob and videoing people... Seeing Gordon drunk and dancing.... kinda scary actually.
I had to leave early tho... violin lesson... so I missed out on other eventful things... but Bob spilled, so it's all good.
I gtg now
From Car-O-Line
p.s: Bill Bryson is British but moved to America and then moved back to England and then moved back to America... you get the pattern.

No comments: