Wednesday, November 03, 2004

The Beach Kicks!

(Hey Jen... The beach kicks... get it??? hahahahaha)
Hello everyone
I've decided that I'm turning into a beachie. People from my church to to the beach every sunday and I also went to the beach today.
I went to sculptures by the sea. An arty-farty thing that has been going on since 1997. It is very nice. The sculptures are cool and interesting and pretty. I really liked the elephant, the thong bottle and the postcard from Tamarama. If you are wondering what on earth I'm going on about... Go to Tamarama and Bondi Beach! It's worth it. And don't forget your sunscreen. The sun is very powerful!
Hopefully next time when you see me I will have a nice even tan.
I think that a nice walk was just what I needed to get back into the free from HSC/celebrating feeling. Just looking at all those nice houses along the beach and the pretty waters, now I can't wait till Schoolies!
In an attempt to not lose my mind and go completely crazy I have started to read a book called "Made in America" written by Bill Bryson and basically it's all about how the Americans got their language and their accents and why they have weird spellings (their leaders couldn't spell so they just stuck with those spellings). So now I don't feel so stupid (Only in America).
From Car-O-Line
p.s: $12 for fish and chips is way too much!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh yey for sculptures by the sea :D i'm heading there with my sister some time in the following wk or so :)

there was this dood called bill bryson that used to come to the restaurant where i worked... i always wondered if it was the author.. :) but i was too chicken to ask :D he's australian, right??