Monday, November 08, 2004

Fun at the Barker residence

Woke up at 12 today, had breaky and then had lunch at 4 and then had dinner at 7. So I'm quite full now.
I went through my wardrobe today and found all this really cool material so I made some new boxes for summer (nice pink and white) and then looked at all my other material and discussed all the different things I can make. Making stuff is fun.
I also got out my cross stitch which I think I will start doing again too. I started it in February 2001... so as you can see I always start things and don't finish them (unless it's sewing... sewing is good).
We had a guest for dinner. She is chinese and has really bad english so she doesn't talk much. So she just basically came, ate and left. I was pondering going to bowling late but I don't think my parents would let me. Another reason why I should get my P's. So I watched Aussie Idol and Queer Eye. Watching tv is fun.
So it's all fun and games at the Barker residence... I should organise a party. With a theme. I tried to get Silvia to have a party with a theme but she didn't want to. Parties with themes are fun (especially if people dress up properly to the theme). I've already got a costume to wear for the theme I want to do. It's exciting!
Everyone is going out... at night. Why don't they go out during the day? We all just bum around at home during the day so we should make use of the time! Plus there is good tv on at night so why would you wanna go out so late? Grr... I'm getting a job so I need to go out like now! During the day! I should call people.
From Car-O-Line
p.s: I shot an arrow into the air. It fell to earth, I know not where.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I MISS MY AUSTRALIA!!!!