Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Please! No more food!

I went out today with my aunty and uncle who have come over for a visit from Malaysia. Asian relatives are so funny. In the true Malaysian spirit, we went out to a restaurant for lunch (Very Nice Chinese Restaurant.... yes that was it's name!). It was quite nice. We ate a lot of course and I was very full. On the way home I was stuck between my mum, my aunty, my cousin and my uncle. They were very loud... I wished I had ear-plugs (did you know that people from Hornsby Girls wear ear-plugs during their tests???). Then I got the lecture:
Aunty: "You are going to start uni now, start looking for a boyfriend. Make sure he is clean. Make sure he can cook and do the laundry. Start eating asian food otherwise you will never find a nice asain boy. You should also try and learn cantonese and mandarine...." etc etc etc.
Yes it was funny... My mum is like "he should be christian too"
My aunty was like "oh yeah that too."
Then we ate again at a restaurant for dinner. So once again I'm really full! And very proud of myself that I ate almost everything at the restaurant except for the scallops and red bean soup. I even tasted crab! It wasn't that bad.
From Car-O-Line
p.s: who's up for ice-cream???

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I'm up for ice cream!