Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Aims and (opposite of aims)

Today I had my first shift in KFC. It was different... in that I have never scooped potato and gravy and I've never put corn in plastic bags. I have used one of those squirty water things before though (no it wasn't just a hose... it's like high pressure). I smell/taste potato and gravy now.
I got home and started to download the episodes of The OC that I missed... which reminds me... it's on in 30 mins! So I have to type quickly.
I tutored reading today. My girl was reading this book to me and it was like a poem... I had no idea what they were going on about. So after she read it I asked her if she had any problems with it. She said she didn't so I was like "Ok, onto the next one." Kekeke. I'm such a good teacher. Which leads to...
I got past the questionaire and I'm going to do my audition for UNSW on 25th Nov. I should really ring my teacher and ask him what I should play and who should accompany me. I'm so unorganised at the moment! :: runs around aimlessly, then decided to run around aim-ly but doesn't have aims ::
Sadness... It's going to take me 2 days to download The OC. Grrr to it not being on dvd in Australia... I could always buy it on ebay... But can't be bothered yet.
Well I'm off to prepare the tape for taping The OC. Talk to you on msn later!
from Car-O-Line

p.s: 1991 - The Simpsons puts the fun back into dysfunctional

No comments: