Sunday, November 07, 2004

Talking about...

Went to the beach today. It was much nicer than last week. Very very sunny and a lil warmer water. Also more people went so it was more fun (the more the merrier).
Still on the water theme... I have sunk low (and let me tell you it's very cold in the deep end). I got a job at KFC. How unusual is that?! I didn't think I ever would but I think my mum was getting desperate to get me out of the house during the day so she asked her friend (who is a manager at KFC) to get me a job. So I have one now. So now everyone has to go shopping with me.
Talking about going out... I'm pissed off!!! I can't go bowling tomorrow *tear* cuz we are having people over to dinner. How boring for me and how fun for my friends. I need my P's! I need to get out of the house and drive places! But I need a cd player in the ute.
Talking about cds, I just got Jet - Get Born. It's a really awesome cd. They have good music. All the songs on the cd are good. Better than the music at Alistair's party.
Talking about Alistairs party, I heard that a lot of the guys got seriously pissed (Adam throwing up!). Silly guys, except for Bob, who was smart enough to stay sober and video drunk people! I wanna see! (btw Alistair didn't get drunk either... but you all knew he wouldn't)
Talking about things I wanna see, who wants to go to the movies to see The Notebook, Bridget Jones Diary 2, Anchorman, Dodgeball, or anything else that's on that's supposed to be good. Take me out!
Talking about going out... I'm out of here!
From Car-O-Line
p.s: the word panties came into American English in 1845 and for a long time signified undershorts for males. They weren't regarded as a woman's article of clothing until 1908

No comments: