Monday, November 20, 2006

I'm over

for all those people who don't know what handbells are... i found this pretty swish picture on the net:

I have my concert this thursday and another practice on wednesday.

today i finished uni! had my last exam. it was pretty good. a lot easier than i expected. i think that is partly because i did study and study always seems to pay off. they also gave out practice questions before hand... so i did those... and the exam had very similar questions. so that's always good.

sam's gig was really good. he played really well... some pretty good music too. me, georgie, naomi and max went together... and anita, gavin and bob were there too. here are a few pics:

me, naomi, sam the man, max, georgie and anita

anita, gavin, bob, max, georgie, naomi and me down the front

that's all for now!

From Car-O-Line

No comments: