Thursday, November 09, 2006

Gen the Gem

awww jen you are a jem (or gen... you are a jem). I downloaded that performancing thing and it's really cool. This will be especially handy when I need to blog up stuff for accountability.

today I went to paddy's markets for a job interview... for this shirt stall. I'm not really sure if I wanna work there... they sell those corny (and sometime crude) t-shirts... nothing like threadless! But I guess I could bear with it... it's only one day a week. I'm trusting that if God wants me to work there... his will be done... but if not... his will be done.

hmmm what to post??? I've just discovered the coolness of dangerfield (slightly emo... but they do have some nice colourful things). They have some pretty nice clothes there and some cool bags. I got my uni bag for next year now. LOL! They also have this cool shopper enviro-like bag that they use instead of plastic bags. At cotton on you have to pay for those bags! So I was quite pleased.

I'm going out to dinner with my cousins Kevin, Oscar and Hugo tonight... inferno @ macquarie... they have tasty pizza. Don't think I could eat a whole one though.

Maybe I'll post later... got nothing to say now.

From Car-O-Line


powered by performancing firefox

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I looooooove Dangerfield. But so pricey :( My blue coat is from DF.

Ahhh...Infernos...

...I went to Una's the other night. HUGE chicken schnitzels...

Caroline said...

wow... they sell a lot of schnitzel... is it a specifically schnitzel restaurant?

Unknown said...

I dunno, but its good! *drools*

Its got a German/Austrian theme to it so maybe that's why?