Thursday, November 09, 2006

Evening Update!

I've just come back from dinner with the cousins... Kevin, Hugo and Oscar. We went to infernos... and ordered 4 pizzas and a pasta... now I thought... "gosh this is gonna be way too much... but there are three guys here so it should be ok." I was right though... way too much food... (we also had garlic bread and bruschetta!). Should have remembered that asian guys don't eat that much. It was weird... I was so out of touch... haven't seen them in ages! It was good to catch up.

Elsie sent me photos!!! Here is a collage of the arts/colleges picnic. It's funny how many takes it takes to take a decent group photo! (the takes were taken by Doug... kekeke trying to fit in the word 'take' for as much as you can take it) Haha... but I do like the fuzzy ones... they remind me of the fun we had trying to fall on top of each other.



From Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Those photos are funny... remind me of the photos you see on the human pyramids falling down.

The one who goes by many names, I also suffer from amnesia. (and no Im not Jason Bourne :-P) (actually I dont suffer from amnesia just thought I would put it in.. I think...)