Monday, November 13, 2006

Huzzah!!!

Today was a good day.

6.30am: Lazily got out of bed, tried my new toaster out (my raisin toast didn't get burnt!) and then...
7am: walked to violin teacher's house and we talked about new pieces to play. For the moment, I think we'll be doing Mendelssohn 2nd Mvt, Suk Une Poco Triste and this Jamaican piece. So sounds good. Got home at...
7.45am: and jumped back into bed. Woke up again at...
11am: decided to not eat breakfast and just have an earlier lunch. Was also motivated to do some motivation study. So got all my notes together and typed up notes on 4 theories! Only got about 8 theories to go! So this is very exciting. I also blogged.
1.30pm: had lunch. talked to cler on the net which was nice. Also got a phone call to say that I got a job! At this place called pizza cutters in wahroonga. I declined the other paddy's job. This pizza job sounds much nicer. I'm having training on wednesday... then will go on from there. A lil bummer now is that I wont be free on most saturday nights... so gotta plan around that. Hopefully I can still go see Beauty and the Beast.

then this arvo.. basically bummed around. did some planning for the switch E cafe this friday and also put together a bit of a music playlist for it. I also cooked dinner and washed some dishes. talked to cler some more. general things.

well that's all from me!

From Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pizza cutters is a cool place, with very expensive pizzas, and great tips for dillivary drives. i used to work there but it didnt work out, apparently im unreliable or something stupid... hard to fit it in with church and youth group, but yeah very tasty pizza, just make sure you know when your working and you'll be great!