Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sunday Pizza

On Sunday, Sarah, Steve, Jono, Jen, Jess and Tom came to my place, we decided which pizza's we wanted to eat and ordered them over the phone. Then we drove up to Pizza Cutters and picked up our pizzas. Saul was very nice and gave us free drinks. We were gonna come back to my place, but decided that it would be nice to eat in the park since it was still daylight. After devouring our
-Beef Royale
-Margerita
-Hawaiian
-BBQ Chicken
-Berrylicious
-Caramello
We decided to play some games. We were quite loud and everyone else in the park thought we were strange. But we had a lot of fun. I taught them all my crazy youth group games and they taught me a really cool game called "the music game." The games we played were:
-big tractor (always entertaining)
-stupid (which Jen loved!)
-the music game (a super cool new game which I'm dying to teach my youth group girls)
-carrots (much loved by Jess and Tom)
-alien (my personal favourite)
-pear (which Jono had a bit of trouble with)
-G'day Bruce (which Steve was very very good at, Sarah did quite well too)
hmmm... I feel like I'm missing a game. Oh Well. Once we had enough of embarassing ourselves (it was very tiring) we left to go our separate ways. I had a nice sleep that night.

From Car-O-Line

No comments: