Wednesday, January 24, 2007

the evidence

Ok... so here is my thumb post doctor visit. She used this really nifty thing that I've never seen before to put the bandage on. I thought it was cool. The slice seemed to have stuck back together pretty well which is good... but from looking at how deep the cut is... doc reckons I nipped the nerve (hence that's why it hurt and the tip of my thumb is numb).

I also made another huge discovery at the doctors today! When you mix red onion juice with band-aid glue, it turns green! So my thumb is green underneath (man I should have taken a picture of that too!!!). And yes... my hands still smell of onion.

From Car-O-Line

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats a hot looking hand.... lets all give Caro a BIG hand hehehe :-P

well Im sorry to hear it still hurts, hope it feel better soon :-)

But green is cool.... must try that one.. might be able to sell it.

Caroline said...

gah! anonymous comments aways trip me out! Now I'll never know...

Jono said...

Yeah frustrating arn't they..... I don't know these 'secret' people....