Friday, October 27, 2006

sigh of relief!

got soooo much done today. I've now officially finished harmony, aural and clarinet classes forever! :O I've also finished keyboard classes forever! I'm so happy! But I think I will miss harmony... that was a good class... and I like it.

recently I've had an alarming desire to own a ginger cat. which is really weird for me because all my life I've had a dislike for cats because they always look angry and they kill birds/rabbits/possums etc. I think I want a ginger cat because:
- they are a bit more responsive than rabbits (although velvet was the best rabbit and I miss him).
- they don't get myxomatosis and die (which is how velvet went)
- they are a good hugable size and don't weigh on your lap
- they like to curl up to you

hmmm... don't know if I'll ever get a cat. I should just be content with my nintendogs.... hmm should feed them eh!

*feeds my dogs, and washes them, and brushes them, and gives them soccer ball*

I couldn't believe my eyes today but if I was up to date with my bible reading plan... I would be reading new testament stuff! so I'm slightly motivated to quickly finish reading my old testament. only 6 small books to go! I'm up to Esther at the moment. it's a nice story. a bit hard to see true relevance because God isn't mentioned at all... but it's clear that he is working in her life. so that's awesome.

From Car-O-Line

No comments: