Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Bad Head Day

Today my trip on the train was pretty normal... except for 2 things:

1. I actually got around to doing my quiet times! I'm doing Ezekiel at the moment which can be pretty interesting.

2. When I stood up to get off the train, I fully smacked my head on the ceiling. There was a lot of momentum when I stood up so I hit it pretty hard and I currently have a huge bump on my head. So yes... it sucks! When I bumped it I cried out loud "grah! ouch!" so I made sure that the whole carriage knew of my anguish. This embarassed me quite a bit but funnily enough... I found myself cracking up as I was walking through the boom gates at central. I'm not sure if this is because I had just hit my head and my brain was doing funny things... or if it was actually a funny thing.

I'm still kinda in a daze... I'm also a bit peeved that I got to uni early and have to wait 40mins for the one class that I decided to come to today. (I missed my first class because I thought sleep would be more important... especially since I only got home at 10.30pm last night after orchestra)

Epping Road sucks! Me and mum decided to go home by the pacific hwy to avoid the traffic on the gore hill freeway... the pacific highway was good... but when we got onto epping road... before the intersection for mowbray road... 3 lanes into 1!!!! And there were so many cars... we basically just crawled about 100m in 30 mins... so that was bad.

But today should be good (even though I started it off bad with my whole head bump thing). I'm hoping to finish my harmony composition and aural transcription today, which may not sound like fun... but it will be heaps good to have gotten it out of the way! Then I'll have bible study. woo hoo!

From Car-O-Line

p.s: I forgot to say thanks to Elsie who introduced me to 'java java' at uni... where I am currently blogging and wasting time before my class. It's the best!

2 comments:

Jenfafa said...

I hope your head settles soon :( sorry to hear of your frustration.

xox
Jen

Unknown said...

You can't blame me! "Guns don't kill people, people do"