Saturday, October 21, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada



Today me, Cler, Grace and Queenie went to see "The Devil Wears Prada" at the movies. It was a good funny movie... very relaxing to watch... Meryl Streep acted really well in it. Now for some photos:


Woah Gracie so much food!!!


Check out the sheer size... as big as Gracie's biceps!


MMMmmm tasty! Lucky for Grace, we all did our bit in eating/drinking it all. :)

Hmmm I guess I should have taken more photos... will remember that next time. MMMmmm that popcorn was tasty. I seem to be hanging more with my bible study girls this semester... it's awesome... they are lovely chickadees.

Later on tonight I should really practice stuff for my keyboard exam... then tomorrow I'll have more time to practice violin stuff. I finally finished reading Ezekiel... so now I'm on to Daniel. I remember Daniel being a good book... so hopefully I'll be more motivated to read my Bible.

You gotta check out this journal... and especially read the two articles on singleness. They are really good... in fact... the whole journal is really helpful! I think I quoted from it a few posts ago.

No comments: