Wednesday, October 18, 2006

another love poem...

hmmm that love poem generator site is truly addictive. here is my latest attempt at trying to compose a poem that makes sense (highlighted the funny parts):

Your skin glows like the tomato, blossoms majestic as the daffodil in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your double bass voice and leaps like a poodle at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great rosella wing.
I am comforted by your beret that I carry into the twilight of spicebeams and hold next to my liver.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of H2O.
As my knee cap falls from my collar, it reminds me of your highlighter.
In the quiet, I listen for the last whistle of the day.
My heated kidney leaps to my jeans. I wait in the moonlight for your secret pen so that we may chase as one, kidney to kidney, in search of the magnificient violet and mystical laptop of love.

1 comment:

Jono said...

Now isnt that a great line... at the next valentines day I might say to some one..... Will you be my Kidney?