Monday, October 16, 2006

LOVE POEM GENERATORS <3

apparently there is a competition to get tickets to the arias. so me and jen been searching the net and experiencing the joys of love poem generators. here are the results of our expedition of love (corny corny love):

www.ego4u.com/en/chill-out/ecards/love-poem
Dear Human Nature
Make up your mind or I'll be gone
For me, you are the only one.
I'm desperately waiting for your call,
I can't think of anything else at all

For a long time I've been watching you
I'd kiss you till our lips are blue
You're sweet and funny and always right
I'm Amidala and you're my Jedi Knight

www.links2love.com/poem_generator.htm
Your skin glows like the pear, blossoms fabulous as the tulip in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your marimba voice and leaps like a ferret at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great dove wing.
I am comforted by your dress that I carry into the twilight of clockbeams and hold next to my elbow.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of goo.
As my ear falls from my shirt, it reminds me of your calculator.
In the quiet, I listen for the last music of the day.
My heated knee leaps to my pyjamas. I wait in the moonlight for your secret magazine so that we may run as one, knee to knee, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical computer of love.

Your skin glows like the peach, blossoms sultry as the pansy in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your flute voice and leaps like a horse at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great penguin wing.
I am comforted by your beanie that I carry into the twilight of chairbeams and hold next to my eyes.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of water.
As my nose falls from my skirt, it reminds me of your chair.
In the quiet, I listen for the last music of the day.
My heated lips leaps to my shoes. I wait in the moonlight for your secret phone so that we may leaps as one, lips to lips, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical ocean of love.


with love <3
From Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Jenfafa said...

:) that was fun.. i entered... with something along the lines of..

"just like john wood, with music so good. This would be a dream come true... like Cinderella and her shoe" hahahah!!!!

Jen