Friday, December 29, 2006

Pretty cool/hot day :)

Today I woke up early (10am) to go to the beach with Jonny, Mark, Manny and Ashley. It was a pretty overcast morning so we weren't sure if we should go to the beach after all... but decided... "who cares if it rains... we'll get wet anyways." Lucky we said that because it turned out to be a totally beautiful day at the beach. The sun was out and it wasn't too scorching hot and the water temperature was just right. Although we weren't there for long... we all had a good time.
Then we split on the train to make our own ways home... me, Jonny and Mark got off at penno and decided to see how Josh was going... Jonny and Mark were determined to show me how good the game dota was... so I watched one game... pretty boring. But then... Josh was like... "now you play! I'll show you how!" Was scary... but I think I sorta got the hang of it. It's quite a complicated game... but can be fun... especially when you steal other people's "kills." I managed to kill a few people (boy does that sound weird) and got the hang of moving around the screen. I'm tempted to try it again... but I don't wanna be hooked like Mark and Dale!!! So many characters to learn about... so many skills and things to buy! GAH!
When I got home... had a lovely dinner... then... Top Gun was on tv... now Euge always raves on about how cool and manly that movie is... so I had low expectations. But it actually was a good movie. I liked it (I'm not sure if it was just because Tom Cruise looked kinda cute in it... or if it was the story). I guess the story was good. And you can't help but love that uplifting 80s music... especially the movie theme (man that electric guitar sounded cool!).
And now I sit here... sunburnt! I can't believe it! I put on my sunscreen! But I know I wasn't as prepared for the sun this time compared to other times... usually I put sunscreen on before I go out into the sun (like the directions on the tube say) but this time I didn't... probably washed it all off (or got burnt before I got to the beach... like on the ferry or something). You gotta love aloe vera cream.
From Car-O-Line


Manny, Jonny and Mark (I told them to look like they were enjoying their food... great -.-)


Mark and Ash (ahh... I think that's a smile)


Ooooo... photos! Who can gues if it is Manny or her sister?


Mark: Is that your sister or you?
Manny: My sister
Mark: Woo I got it right

1 comment:

CleR said...

eehehe.. sounds fun =)

yer.. he told me to go watch top gun.. but i was tired, was gonna give u a call at night, but didnt know if u would be working.. then it got late. next time =)