Friday, September 08, 2006

I didn't cheat at all so some of the answers are pretty obscure...

----------
1) Put your music player on shuffle

2) Press forward for each question

3) Use the song title as the answer to the question

4) NO CHEATING!!!
______________________________

1.) How am I feeling today?
So Sweet - Jonothan Rice

2.) Where will I get married?
Kissing a Fool - Michael Buble

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
Symphony No. 4 in G major 3rd movement - Gustav Mahler

4.) What is/was highschool like?
Who Painted the Moon Black? - Hayley Westenra

5.) What is the best thing about me?
I could be the one - Stacie Orrico

6.) How is today going to be?
Rollover D.J. - Jet

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Last Chance - Jet

8.) What song describes my parents?
Sonata K378 Allegro for violin - Mozart

9.) How is my life going?
Can’t Buy Me Love - Michael Buble

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Clarinet Quintet in B minor op115 Allegro - Brahms

11.) How does the world see me?
Serenade for Tenor, Horn and Strings - Britten

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
Finish Line - Paul Colman

13.) Do people secretly lust after me?
Something Beautiful - Robbie Williams

14.) How can I make myself happy?
A Lack of Color - Death Cab for Cutie

15.) What should I do with my life?
Honey and the Moon - Joseph Arthur

16.) Will I ever have children?
Stuck - Stacie Orrico

17.) What is some good advice?
Pokarekare Ana - Hayley Westenra

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
River of Dreams - Hayley Westenra

19.) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Run - Paul Colman

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Paint the Silence - South

21.) Will you get married?:
Moondance - Michael Buble

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Put your head on my Shoulder - Michael Buble

24.) Where will you live?
Fantaisie De Carmen 1st Movement - Sarasate

25.) What will your dying words be?
Megalomania - Muse

No comments: