Friday, September 29, 2006

fun and stuff

I painted a picture today for fun/relaxation. When you stand 20m away from it, it looks really really good! The paint really stinks though... acrylic on canvas. Here is a photo of it I took with my phone: The green is very soothing. This also meant that I didn't get any uni work done... but it's the holidays! I've already done way more work than I expected to do.

The month ahead of me:hmmm... pictures have a special awesomeness to them. I should post these pictures from when I slept over at Cler's house:

hmmm... what other photos can I post up? I guess I need to start taking more photos.

From Car-O-Line

2 comments:

Jenfafa said...

they are nice photos. And Oh my! What a beautiful painting!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL.. ur not even going to MA07!! u should see my calender!

and i cant figure out my password! cant sign in!!