Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Bible Madness (in a good way)

Today I read a chapter of "Disciplines of a Godly Woman." It is a really good book. I just picked it up to read a chapter on a topic that interested me and all these things I've been thinking about that topic have just been confirmed and I'm feeling really good about it. 

Also just reading parts of the bible on the topic over and over again... It's really weird how sometimes you read it and you want to disagree with it... but when you realise that the bible is God's word... you try and read it a bit deeper and get the full grunt of the passage... and again my beliefs have been confirmed. 

I had been feeling really down and crappy lately about lots of random (pointless) stuff and I've come to realise that life isn't about me... it's all about God... and when it's all about God... life is great!!!

From Car-O-Line 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

=)