Thursday, April 27, 2006

The week so far...

::22/4::
Jen had her practice recital for her Amus exam. She played 4 contrasting works. She is still so good! The last time I heard her play was in year 12. I also got to catch up with Bec and Alistair. They are a funny bunch.

::23/4::
Church! Then went to play badminton with Yvonne, Ash, Aidz, Euge, Vic and Ted. I'm so out of practice. We were playing doubles... it was ok... but with doubles... there is the chance that you wont get to do much... and then you slack off... and then when you can do something... you're slacked off and you miss. Bring on the singles!
I then went home and watched Baz Lurhman's Romeo and Juliet which Euge lent to me. It is such a good movie! I love how Baz had so much attention to detail. Like the story is still exactly the same but the way he made it modern... so clever.
I also did some reading for my consultation which would be on 24/4. I was so stressed about it.
I went to night church too. Ellie came which was cool. There was also dinner so we all got to catch up and chat which was fun. Ant is engaged! He was like skipping everywhere... so cute!

::24/4::
Consultation day! ARGH!!! I basically did all my assignment in the one hour before I had to go to uni. So I was really stressed that my lecturer would fully slam me. But when I got there... she was just saying "Yeah this all looks good... I can see you put lots of effort into it" (lol! only one hour!). Then she just told me to write more on one of my points in the essay plan and cut out another point. Then she said "So have you actually been able to read the readings yet?" WHAT! I didn't actually have to read them?!?!?! All that stress for nothing!

::25/4::
Had a picnic with my junior girls (all 3 of them who decided to come) at 9am. I learned a lot about them. It scares me how much they know about certain topics. I should talk to them... but I dunno how I can bring it up. We played cheat and uno and twister... and ran around the garden a bit. It was a fun time.
Then went off to Jimmy's apartment to have an Anzac day BBQ. I had already eaten lots of chips on the picnic with my girls... but I still ate heaps of chips at Jimmy's. I felt really sick afterwards. The BBQ was tasty too. Then we all went off to the park to play soccer, touch footy, frisbee and boules.
We then went back to the apartment... some people left... and in the end it was only me, Cler, Euge, Phil and Jimmy left. So we went to some place near eastwood to have indian. It was tasty. Cler's tongue was like burning. Then we dropped Cler home and watched some comedian at her place. Then I got home at 11.15pm. Long day out!

::26/4::
Yeah... I had a cadenza and short paper due today... And I hadn't really done much at all on it. So I had to do it all in the 3hrs I had before travelling to uni. I got the cadenza written alright and the short paper just flowed after that. I think the paper was ok... dunno about the cadenza... it follows the rules... but could have been better. I'm not totally fussed though.
Had bible study. The topic was pretty hard. It was on James ch4. Lots of full on stuff in it. For prayer time... the girls and guys split up. And Grace was like "What is going on?!?!" So we filled her in. Yee Mun had a good laugh. So we talked a lot and they guys were like... "Have you finished praying yet?!?" So then we prayed. We must have all been worn out because everyone left. I stayed back to help Phil with the washing. He knows everything too... it seems that bad news travels fast.

and today.... well I dunno...

From Car-O-Line

No comments: