Wednesday, April 19, 2006

interesting

17th April:
Went to easter show with Eugene, Cler and Forgie. Cler was there all day while me, Euge and Forgie just came after 5 because it's cheaper. Oh man it was like the best fun! We looked at the animals first. Me and Cler went into the petting area while Euge and Forgie took "daddy" photos. Euge took lots of photos... should be able to put them up soon! EXCITING! Then we looked at the food stalls and art stuff and showbags. We didn't buy any showbags... but the ARMY showbag was quite tempting for a certain someone. Then we went on the rides. OMGosh this was the best fun. We started on the soft ride - the ferris wheel. We were quite lucky cuz the fireworks were going as we were up in the sky. That was fun. Then we went on the "Taipan." I've been on this many a time. They have a camera on it this time though. The photo was so funny! Cler took a photo of the photo. Then we went on the "crazy coaster." We went on it twice... it was so funny... we posed for the camera... for the first photo... i just acted serious... hahaha looked so funny. And Euge did this crazy scary face. And Cler had this massive cheezy smile... and Forgie looked happy... it was so funny! We didn't get to take a picture of the picture though because the people were standing right next to it. But the image will forever be stuck in my head. Gosh i can't stop laughing. Good times.
Cler slept over and we talked till about 1am.

18th April:
Today was a really crap day. I was just feeling really pissed and bad. For starters.. had to wake up... then me and Cler are like walking fast to the train... and only just miss it! So waited 30 mins and talked a bit more... listened to backstreet boys. Uni sucked. It was such a waste of a day. There were like only 2 books that were helpful... and I only got like 2 sentences from them. I did find stuff on the net... but could have done that at home. Then I was hungry so I bought a foccacia for $6.50 which was way too much... and I didn't even finish it. Did a bit more research and decided to come home.
I saw Mark M on the train home... had a lil chat. Then at home... got on net and had long chat with Mark M, Cler and Euge. It was fully intense. 'Love Oblongs' suck.

19th April:
It's very early in the morning right now. I should sleep.

No comments: