Friday, April 21, 2006

friday already!

Last night I went to an info night for Maitland Alive mission. It was cool. I got to see Susie and Ivan again which was cool. I wasn't sure which section I wanted to join cuz they all sound really good... at first I thought I would do minis (k-2), but then realised that I have never done a yr3-5 age group before... so I considered KHAOS (yr3-5). There is another group which name is TBA (yr6-9) which I don't wanna do because I'm already doing that stuff at the moment. The other group ROCK (yr10-12) is sounding very tempting as well. I think I will end up doing ROCK. Cuz I wanna get into those deep discussions... it's encouraging seeing people learn, but I also learn which is cool.
Cler stayed over again. I had a long chat with her and other people... was quite a stressful evening. Was feeling sick in the stomach again.

This morning I was feeling quite good. I surprisingly slept in till 11 and felt like singing... so I sang "Feeling Good" to Cler and she was a bit surprised. I also felt like eating... so I did that. I also played Cler my E chromatic scale on the clarinet. It was quite relieving knowing that everyone knew everything. Even though it's awkward... I quite like it that everyone is clear on the truth now.
I also listened to lots of music. I love music!
I did try to do one of my music assignments... it sucks... like I'm stressed about it because my lecturer is so good and knows like absolutely everything and I know so little. So it's quite intimidating. (BTW the assignment is where I have to meet up with my lecturer one on one and tell her what I'm learning about this specific piece of music... geez I'm so screwed!) It's my fault though that I don't know anything because I went to the library a bit too late and all the books were gone.

I made chicken rice... it was tasty. It's good to have your appetite back.

:( back to uni on monday... I only have a weekend to catch up on stuff I should have done earlier. Oh and I need to email Susie... hmmm will do that now! :P

from Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HELLO!!!!!!!!!!
it was soooo good to see you on saturday night!!!i hope you enjoyed ur holiday! we soooo need to catch up!!!
Bec