Saturday, April 15, 2006

up late and personal

good evening everyone.

I'm up late again... well it's not even 12 yet so it's quite early acutally... but my parents are sleeping and I'm sitting in the dark in my room with my laptop on my lap. I'm feeling quite comfortable.

I haven't really been able to sleep well lately. Yesterday I had very restless sleep but that could have been because I had a 3 hr afternoon nap. But another reason I've been up late is silly Eugene and our very deep conversations at night. I'm very stupid and always decide to make my mind work really hard late at night, thus keeping me awake when I should be asleep.

oooo... Ellie just told me something very exciting! :)

My bible reading has been going ok recently. I'm excited about getting up to psalms. The psalms are pretty encouraging. Reminds me of how great God is and how much he loves us. Sometimes it's easy to forget though because we have life so easy in Australia.

I haven't seen my school friends in ages. It's a bit sad... used to see them every day. And it's holidays too! I need to get off my lazy butt and organise something... but it's hard to organise stuff cuz there is always one person who can't come. Everyone has jobs... I need a job. If you are looking for someone who can work for you... I'm the person! I have num chuck skills, computer hacking skills, drawing skills. And I can ride over some sweet jumps. Some pretty awesome skills eh?! I know you want me.

hmmm my computer is pretty hot! need to give my legs some air.

well... I'm gonna end it here... dunno how much longer I'll be online.

From Car-O-Line

No comments: