Friday, January 06, 2006

week update

I've been busier than normal lately. I was thinking about telling off people for not blogging but then remembered that I haven't blogged in a while either.

::3/1:: I went to the orthodontist. My teeth are going well... and I need to wear my plate for another year. grr...

::4/1:: I went bowling with Jen, Bec, Sarah, Steve, Jenny, Tom and Alistair. It was fun. Surprisingly I did alright! :)
Pictures can be seen on my msnspace.

::5/1:: I went to dinner with Cler, Millie, Grace, Ben, Josh, Seb and Jonny at Inferno at Macquarie Centre. It was kinda a farewell dinner to say bye to Ben who is going back to NZ on Saturday. Actually though... there wasn't much farewelling going on. Me and Cler shared a tasty "Taste of India" gourmet pizza. YUM!!! After that we went to Gracie's house and played Citadel and this crazy spanish dice probability game which was actually quite fun! Then Me and Cler slept over at Grace's house (Ben has been living there too). Like normal, me and Cler stayed up talking about all things random and all things not so random.

::today:: I was supposed to be having lunch with mum and her friend but when I got home they were already gone. So I stood in the middle of the hallway for about 3 minutes thinking of what I should do. In the end, I called Jen's house... then found out she wasn't in. Then I texted Jen, and she wasnt' free... So in the end I drove to Castle Towers (saw Cler's car, but no Cler) and bought a new bag. I like it because it was 30% off ($12 off... you do the math). I also bought a birthday present for a friend and also used up my HMV voucher on the latest Michael Bublé cd (It's Time). It's really cool. My favourites are 'Home,' 'Feeling Good,' and 'You and I.' I have also been listening to Il Divo's first cd. 'Mama' is a really sweet song.

well thats this week... what will next week bring???

From Car-O-Line

No comments: