Thursday, January 19, 2006

grr + gah =

gggrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaAAAHHHHHH!!!!! (= ver ver very angry)

Just when I finally found something fun and exciting to do when no one is talking on the net (playing canasta on yahoo games), my internet has to stuff up! Wireless internet is supposed to be faster... and more convenient... but it's turning out to be the complete opposite! grr!

And if you are saying... 'it's only a game,' it is SO much more than just a game:

1] for starters... it's a two/four player game... which means that there are other people relying on my internet to keep up so that we can have a good game and actually finish it.
2] it's a rated game which means everytime my internet cuts in the middle of a game... my user profile shows me as abandoning games! And just recently... I was playing... and I was winning... which I was really happy about because that meant my rating would go up... the internet cut! All that hard work! It's a very time consuming game!

my poor poor rating! I only started playing today and when I was just starting to win... my internet cuts! I'm peed off! I'm never going to move up from provisional now! :'(

Car-O-Line

No comments: