Thursday, January 12, 2006

Jen's Dinner Party

Yesterday was a full on day!
In the morning... until 6pm... I had my switch leaders meeting. This year some of the things that I will be doing is writing a topical on war and writing some biblical theology studies which I am quite excited about. We've also got some pretty fun social's planned. I'm looking forward to watching my girls grow up... I realised that the groups are going to be substantially smaller this time cuz lots of the girls are moving up to seniors. SCARY!

Then I went to Jen's house for her annual dinner party. It started at 6.30... so I was home for about 15 mins to get ready. Jen and Mel cooked a tasty 3 course meal. I was very full afterwards... very satisfied. We talked and played with candles and with those glass pebble things... I stacked 5 of them and the other guys couldn't stack 5! I was so proud of myself for the whole 5mins that I remembered that I did it. kekeke. Memorable moments... everyone singing the 'moose' song: "There was a moose, Who liked to drink a lot of juice" :)
I had lots of fun catching up with old school pals. Can't wait for the next gathering. With school friends... talking and eating just seems so much fun!
Time for photos (thanks Bob):



1 Bob, Adam and Ali-O being alcoholics (on maison)
2 Me, Elly and Mel


3 Silly photo of Elly, Alistair, Adam and Mel


4 Crazy Alistair with cool hair
5 Pretty Jen


6 Pretty Saire


7 Mmmm... our entree

No comments: