Friday, December 09, 2005

ahhh!!!

I passed all my subjects! In fact... I got 2 CR and 2 DN which I am quite happy about. But I did worse than first semester which is a big poo bum!
I also cut my hair... it feels good. It's short and bouncy and light. ahhh......

Tonight at switch we talked about heaven and how no one really deserves to go to heaven... but hope is not lost! God reconciles himself to us in Jesus' death... Ahhh!!! YAY!

Today I got a tour of CTHS... It is quite a big school... full of blocks... I like PHHS better... more fun places to sit. Go PENNO!!!

So... who reads this blog now anyways?

From Caroline...




p.s: we're playing the game. muuhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i read it!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

=O

watch what u say abt cths!