Sunday, November 27, 2005

I love my vegies

I borrowed the vegietale dvd "a snoodle's tale" from my church library and in the extras they taught you how to draw the characters.
The first pic is of Dr. Jiggle, he wants to dance and groove... but he thinks that he can only jiggle... but the truth is that people like how he jiggles. The second pic is of Mr. Sly.... which is really Dr. Jiggle in disguise. Everyone thinks he is really good at dancing and grooving... but the people prefer to have Dr. Jiggle as his true self.

The third pic is of Snoodle Doo. After being mocked and bullied for being small... he goes on a journey to find out the meaning of life... so sweet!


Even though vegietales is supposed to be a kids show... it explains really well bible stories and give them meaning that people of all ages can understand. I recommend "A Snoodle's Tale."

And if you are too good for vegietales... read the bible! It's even better!

From Car-O-Line

No comments: