Saturday, December 10, 2005

day-ness

Today was a very eventful day.

I woke up at 8am... then thought to myself... omygoolies! It's 8am. So I went back to sleep and I woke up somewhere between 9-10am. I can't remember... It was like 12 hours ago.
Then I fed my dogs... ate breaky and sat around wondering what thing on my to do list I should do first... my to do list:
-tell Ant how to get a refund from kcc
-tell Cler what Jonah 3-4 is all about.
In the end... I did something that wasn't actually on my to do list, but should have been. I put up the Christmas tree... such a chore! The fake tree bits are so sharp and scratchy and bad for my hands. And then I put up the mismatch which is our decorations collection. Then I went to look for the Christmas tree lights... normally we have two sets of lights that we use... but only one was found (I don't know where the other lights could be... they should be in their box... but the box was empty... scary!). So I made do with the one set.. It only covered half of the tree... so I took them off. Then I admired the Christmas lights on the deck... ahh!!!

By that time... it was lunch... and I had a nice salad roll. yum!

After that... umm... err... well that was like 8 hours ago and I can't remember.
Before I knew it... my parents went out for dinner with friends and I was home alone... I was gonna invite ppl over but no one was online to invite. So I made fried rice... It was very very tasty... Here is my recipe:
1. put oil in a hot wok
2. crack an egg into pan and fry it... and while it is frying... stir around so you don't have one giant egg in your rice
3. add a handful of diced bacon, diced carrot and frozen peas. stir around until you feel like stopping
4. add in left over rice... as much as you can eat (it's best if the rice is made the day before hand... otherwise it doesn't taste as good)
5. stir it all around until you feel like eating it. then.. before eating it... add a splash of soya sauce into the pan... and stir until all the rice and goodness is tanned.
6. eat it from a bowl!!!

so there you have it. then I watched the double episode of gilmore girls, showered, watched random movie and now I am here. How do you do?

From Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hehe, thanks for teaching me caz! sounds yum =P