Monday, December 19, 2005

Mark

[sorry to disappoint you but I'm not involved with any guy called Mark...]

Tonight I had my last bible study with Ant. We've been looking at the book of Mark for the WHOLE year. It has been really awesome actually. I totally recommend reading a book of the bible in depth and not rushing through it. Looking at it in depth and questioning it and pondering over it and stuff has beenn really good. I've learned alot.

For tonight's study we looked at the death and resurrection of Jesus. It was a really good ending for the year. Just reflecting on how God's plan was working through the whole time and why certain things happened (Why Jesus told people not to tell others of his miracles, why Jesus stayed silent when people accused him, etc).

If you are not sure if you wanna read Mark for yourself, let me give you a lil summary of the book (or the Big Idea if you wanna call it that):
-It is a story of reconcilliation between us and God.
-It shows us how Jesus persevered so that we could have a relationship with God.

It's very exciting. Check it out!

luv Car-O-Line

No comments: