Friday, December 16, 2005

Gracie's 21st

Last night was Gracie's 21st party. I had an awesome time. The theme was "semi formal with a touch of high society." It was good because everyone dressed up properly. I bought this silk top for it and I'm quite happy with my purchase. I also wore my elbow length black gloves. The speeches were funny too (21 guys Gracie... OMGosh! kekeke).
Danced (kinda) for a little while... the music what I would normally dance to so... yeah. It was good to hang out with people and talk.
Then when the restaurant owners kicked us out at 12, we stood outside the restaurant in the dark talking. That was funny. Amusing comment...

Heather: What's that saying again? All is fair...?
Renee: All is fair in love and war.
Heather: But it's so NOT fair.

hahahahahaHAHAHAHA!!!!

Then Gracie invited us to her house... where we drank hot chocolate and listened to all the cd's that people gave her. There was a pretty good one by a band called "Iron and Wine." None of us had heard it before but it was quite nice. We then watched her open all her other presents. She is so cute!~

So in the end I got home at 3.30. Woke up at 10.30 today. So a pretty good 7hr sleep in the end. Then at about 11, Jen called me and reminded me that I had bible study at CTHS... luckily we were having a party so I just grabbed a bag of chips and picked up Jen. We played random drama games. Still fun hanging out. I think I'm gonna miss them a bit in the holidays.

Tonight at switch we are having a formal which will be awesome!!! I'm gonna wear my yr 10 formal dress and there will be a roast dinner and tealight candles and fun games. I'm looking forward to it!

I must must MUST put up photos later. (Cler... give me photos!)

Luv Car-O-Line

**UPDATED PHOTOS**


Me and Cler


Serene, Me and Cler (ooo silk, sparkles and gloves)

No comments: