Monday, August 02, 2010

hard times

Why does adolescence have to be so hard for teenagers, because seriously it makes teaching them a whole lot more frustrating. So, we're up to term 3 at school and so much changed over the holidays. For example, in my year 7 class, one girl has totally changed her friendship groups and is sitting at the opposite end of the classroom as her old best friend, the boys are pretending to be 'men' by throwing things and running around. Woe is me!

On a more positive note, I think my year 8s are becoming more mature which is lovely. They have already put me through a lot of crap this year and I think they are starting to respect me more because I've been patient with them.

Won't even bother talking about my year 12s.

From Car-O-Line

p.s: sorry for the whinge, I'll try to blog about more positive things next time.

No comments: