Wednesday, August 04, 2010

better times

Yesterday I had a really great day at school. I was pulling out all the rock instruments and jamming with my year 8 students. I also got to do some cool theory with my year 12s and then we celebrated by having an epic Queen sing-a-long. Such is the nature of teaching - good days and bad days. Praise God that it all seems to balance itself out.

I'm home today and have had a good day so far. I got to meet up with Anita and read the Bible together. Then I went over to Dad's place and went out to Maccas for lunch together. Then I came back home, did the laundry and read a bit more of the book A Call to Spiritual Reformation which is a totally awesome and challenging book.

Tonight I'm going to Cathedral Cross Training. I've been for the last 3 weeks and it's been really good. Philip Jensen has been giving a short talk on different issues Christians face and then there has been training time. I'm learning how to use Just for Starters to follow up a new Christian. It's proving to be a great set of studies and I look forward to be able to use them sometime.

From Car-O-Line

No comments: