Friday, July 30, 2010

epic exercise

I have a new twitter so feel free to follow me on that: www.twitter.com/carolinefreitag

Yesterday I went for a swim, my first lap swimming in over a year. I only did 500m but it was such a good feeling. I already feel addicted to it again. I thought about going again today but I didn't want to look like a weirdo to the pool staff and thought consecutive days of swimming may be a bit much. So instead I went for an epic walk. There was a huge hill and the sun was beating down on me and I was in a sweat. But it felt good too.

After that bout of exercise, I went home. But then later I walked out to the shops again. I bought a ceramic tower heater and I've got it on now and it's working wonders. I have to say though it was pretty annoying to carry home.

At the moment I'm watching a doco called Life on ABC iView. There is some pretty amazing footage. They must have tiny tiny cameras because they've got images of a tadpole swimming in the centre of a fern which has a small amount of water. I like learning about living things (animals and plants).

From Car-O-Line

No comments: