Friday, March 31, 2006

bumming at uni again

well here I am in the music lab. I've got an hour till clarinet and at the moment I have nothing to do... well actually... there is plenty for me to do... but I can't do it here because I don't have my stuff with me. Like... I could write up my bangkok blog! but I don't have my photos with me.
I did do my aural transcription which is due next friday which I'm feeling very good about. Now all I have to do is type it out neatly.
Other things I should be doing right now:
-my keyboard journal which is due next monday
-my reading for classical/romantic music which i need to do by next wednesday (i could really do it now but that means i have to walk up the stairs to the library... way too much effort)
-sight singing... gah there is so much of it that i have to do
-paying elsie for the carts weekend away.
-i should also practice my keyboard.

I'm also supposed to have an auralia test next friday so i should practice that more but i've had enough of it! so I will do it later.

so... what else has been happening in my life?

well yesterday I went to gloria jeans at central with Cler and Cathy and we had a long girly discussion about very deep and important topics. I'm not sure if i said the right thing... but i guess it's just something i should think about a bit longer before i say anything else.

on wednesday i had bible study at my house and me and Cler cooked dinner for everyone. I cooked chicken rice, marinated the chicken and chopped the veggies... and Cler did the chicken and veggie stir fry. it was quite tasty. I was very pleased with how my chicken rice turned out. Jimmy our leader wasn't there... so we decided to play games instead of study... we played citadels. it was vicious! but still fun. Yee Mun won which was cool because it was her first time of playing. It always seems to work out that way... unless Jonny is playing... he always wins.
i also got my computer on wednesday. I played with it a bit after bible study. new things are cool.

what else is there to write about?

I might leave it at there.

from Car-O-Line

No comments: