Monday, July 11, 2005


This is a bit of a sad entry. I'm running low on the happiness because I miss my conference buddies! Conference is the short name for ISCF Leadership Conference. I was leading at it this year. I just love the conference vibe. If you've ever been to a conference you will know what I'm talking about. Anyway the vibe basically encapsulates good bible teaching with great people and God's love. The picture is of my little group (minus Grant the other leader and Dave who left early). From left to right there is Marko-Polo, Haidee, Buffy, Josie, Liz and Pritika. At conference we looked at the book of Titus which was all about leadership. It was really challenging and I'm praying that I will be able to put what I learned into practice. Here is a challenging verse from Titus 2:11-12: For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men. It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age. From Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Jenfafa said...

how awesome was conference hey!!!!!!!!
I miss it too. :-(

Jen