Tuesday, July 12, 2005


This entry is a dedication to the pens that I thought I lost but didn't. My crayola "CLICKemON" markers. They were given to me on my 16th (i think) birthday from my very very good friend Jen. I've used them alot. I mainly use them when I write birthday cards amd make wrapping paper. I like them because you can click them together and they are crayola... which means that they have very pretty colours. Recently when I was looking for them, I couldn't find them! This greatly distressed me because it meant that they could be 2 hrs away from me. Luckily they were only 2 mins away from me in my dad's ute. I intend to use them in the future. I love my pens! From Car-O-Line

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Caro!!! Awesome blog you've got here.
Ahh, the beloved ClickIt pens :) Yes, they are precious -and they're very good too!! I was in Caro's Little Group (Green. Caro was a leader -nice work Caro!!! :D) and we used those pens and they worked like a treat :D. I'm glad you've found them.
Keep it up!!! Great blog!!!

Jenfafa said...

YaY for the pens!!!! I love tose pens :D

xx j