Sunday, October 31, 2004

What's up (besides the sky)

Sorri but I'm going to start rubbing it in now. At first... finishing the HSC before all you guys was boring but now it's fun! I'll tell you all about it:
On Friday... I was forced out of the house, walked to Beecroft, then Pennant Hills, on the lookout for a job. And I got one! kinda.... I have to help this 6 year old girl with her reading. So thats just a bit of extra pocket money. But she is really cute and I get to read cute books so it's fun.
I've also been able to catch up on my computer games.... game.... Airline Tycoon Evolution. If you don't know what it is... look it up on google you lazy people! But I'm nice so I'm going to tell you about it. Basically you have to run an airline company and order flights and buy planes and sabotage your competitors planes! kekeke. It probably sounds lame but it's one of those games like the Sims which is really stupid but so addictive! So I've been playing it all day. In Airline tycoon it's really easy to get into big financial debt (like $5,000,000 debt) so I was getting pissed and then found all these cheats so I can get money! So I'm winning! And it's much more fun when you win. :)
Then on Saturday I had violin lesson at 8am..... so early! And then I made trifle for this guy's 21st birthday. He's not even my friend... He's my cousin's friend... and they aren't even good friends. We assumed that he invited us cuz he doesn't have any friends but there were quite a few people there (his church friends... so it doesn't really count). My cousin was saying.... "wow... there are so many people here... I didn't think he had any friends" which is quite mean but oh well... the food was nice.
And then today... stupid daylight savings meant I had to lose an hours sleep... boo hoo!!! But after church... I went to the beach with my church friends which was really cool (in both ways). When we got into the water it was freezing but after a couple of minutes our bodies went numb so it all turned out good.
So finishing the HSC early wasn't that bad after all! :)
from Car-O-Line
p.s: I'm a multi-millionaire!!!! Thank you donaldtrump

No comments: