Saturday, October 23, 2004

My life so far

my life so far? what life? I've done 5 hsc exams in 1 week!!! argh the pace is so fast! but it also means that it is also over.
I only have to do my two maths exams now and this morning... i was feeling quite excited about studying for maths... but once i started... i realised my foolishness and the fact that maths is hard and boring. And after spending about 3 hours on a test... i find out i dont have the answers so i can't see what i'm bad or good at.
so easy... you are probably saying... just get the answers off the net:
o_o'
I hate the windows update! it's totally screwed my computer! It took me a while to get the net up and running but it's not wanting to go to the sites i want it to go to... it's happy with going to google and hotmail... but grrr.... i need to get to the Board of studies site!!!!
My very good friend kindly offered to go to the site to get answers for me... and to my dissappointment... they dont have the answers... THEY DONT HAVE THE ANSWERS!!!
so it seemed to me that i had wasted so much time... so why not take a big break... and that is why i'm typing here.
I hope you have enjoyed listening to me complain... but i'm sorry to say that i wont be complaining for much longer... instead i will be celebrating being free from school!!! yipee!
from Car-O-Line.
p.s: an apple is red but it is not a fire engine. :O

2 comments:

Jenfafa said...

::cries for caro's internet:: how funny is the blog thing, i wasn't gonna do it cause i have my one in real life, but i figure it's fun for ppl to hear what you've been up to, so i'm like Meh! haha oh well.. go to my blog too http://jenfafa.blogspot.com :D:D oh well i should hit the study :D:D

XoX

Tamara said...

Hoorah for Caroline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!