Thursday, October 28, 2004

The Afterlife

This morining I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and trains passing by my house. I looked at my clock: 9:45am. I smiled, because I knew... that I would never have to wake up at 6:30am again to cram for the HSC. Yes... it's over!!! (for me at least). But I don't want to rub it in anymore... all I wanna say now is: press on towards the goal (that is finishing the HSC) because before you know it... it will be over and then you will be sitting at home, typing blogs and saying "what do I do now?" "damn, I should really get a job."
Hmmm.... now what do I do? I guess I should start looking for a job.
From Car-O-Line
p.s: when you guys are done... msg me! I'm bored.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS car-o-line, you have MADE IT :D!!!!!!

hehe funny, i'm not even finished and i'm already thinking those things :S any luck with the job hunting?