Wednesday, July 28, 2010

blogging

I just spent an epic amount of time catching up on reading everyone's blog. It seems to me that people write shorter blogs more frequently now instead of writing one large post a month. For me I don't think my life is that interesting at the moment to allow for short frequent posts.

By the way, I wish to dedicate this post to Elsie who is still reading my blog despite my lack of posting.

Going back to school this term turned out to be quite depressing. I had such a lovely school holidays and got to go away for a weekend with Rob, and the contrast of holidays and school was just so great. But I've now got over myself and am happy to say that I've made it through the first 2 weeks of school.

Today I had a day off but I still woke up early (6:45). It feels good to have all this time in the morning. I cleaned up the study so that I can actually use the desk. It's quite a nice bright room too and it beats sitting on the couch with the laptop on my lap. It'll be better for my back too.

I don't know what else to blog so I think I'll just finish here.

From Car-O-Line

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww! You dedicated it to me! If only I'd caught up on my RSS feeds before I blogged I would have dedicated that one to you too, since I was answering your question :)

Good on you for making it through the first two weeks xo