Tuesday, December 16, 2008

suGAH! :O

Today I made lemon cupcakes with lemon icing and hundreds'o'thousands. They were quite tasty. I made them because some of the arts girls (and their friends) from CBS went to the chaplaincy to hang out, eat and make Christmas cards... I made 5-6 cards I think. It was fun. What am I going to do with them? (Especially considering the last post I wrote). I gave the nicest looking one to my parents and they liked it.

I took photos of the cupcakes and I'll take photos of the cards but at the moment my camera batteries are getting recharged. So the photos will come up in another post.

Last night I was reading back on some of my old posts... and quite a lot I've written something like "I'll write about last week in another post later" and then I never post about that event. How sad for you all. My deepest apologies.

From
Car-O-Line

P.S.: I ate way too much sugary foods today and now my head feels like it's about to explode.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's nice that you gave the best card to your parents :P What a good daughter you are! (So well adjusted for a single child!)

I had noticed that you said you'd write about such and such a thing in another post, but didn't. Yes, sad for us all :P I've done that a few times too.