Friday, December 10, 2004

I went as toothpaste... I came back as a tomato

Hey there all!
I'm back from Fingal Bay! It was so beautiful and so much fun! It was nice to sleep in everyday and have nice food when we wanted and have no parents around! We went to the beach 3 times. The water was very cold at first but got nicer. I got whipped heaps by blowing sands. On the Wednesday, we had lots of fun at the beach. It was the nicest day and the tide was really nice and the water was really clear. I think that we were all so excited that we forgot to re-apply our sunscreen and me and Bec got really burnt! I'm red at the moment. It's quite uncomfortable sleeping with sunburn. Other highlights were playing lots of uno and 500 as well as learning to play backgammon which isn't that bad! We cooked really good food. My favourites were nachos, 'yellow beef' and frozen oranges. Bec also taught us how to squish oranges and then cut off the tops and drink the juice with a straw. Don't worry guys I have heaps of pics that I can show you.
I'll be off again on monday... :( Only 2 nights back in my own bed.
from Car-O-Line
p.s: I'm in pain!

No comments: