Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Crazy! Unreal!

Hey there everyone,
As my title suggests, there have been lots of Crazy! Unreal! things happening.
Fristly, I got my HSC marks back and I did better than all my school marks... so that was Unreal!
Secondly, I got my UAI and it wasn't as high as I would of hoped... so that was Crazy!
Thirdly, I changed my uni preferences and I think I wont be changing them again any time soon because I'm pretty ok with these preferences... so that was Unreal!
Fourthly, I got a shift at work today and for the rest of the week. My manager is a lazy bum like me and didn't put me on until this morning when he rung me up and told me to come to work... so that was Crazy! Unreal!
Fifthly, Now that I'm working all week I might not have time to buy my parents christmas presents! ARGH! But at least I know exactly what I'm going to get them. Just hope I can get to the store... so that is Crazy!
Sixthly, I not sure on how to spell sixthly or the rest properly so I think I will stop now. Unreal!
from Car-O-Line
p.s: My whole arms are flaking now... grossness... or should I say... Crazy!

No comments: